Mushroom anchor with PVC coating
Ideal as an anchor as well as riding weight for course marks
Brand “marinetech” – 3.6 kg, 4.5 kg or 12 kg – Combine as needed
The perfect anchor for regatta marks of all kinds: The mushroom anchor. Particularly firm grip in sand and mud. Reliably holds your course markers or RIBs in position. We recommend combining several anchors in a row or using a chain leader.
Marinetech mushroom anchors are made of steel with a high quality PVC coating. Advantages of the mushroom anchor:
- Compact design, small space requirement in the RC boat
- Does not damage the deck, due to complete sheathing with sturdy rubber (PVC)
- No sharp edges = less risk of injury
- Less adhesion of mud or sand during recovery due to smooth surface
- Easy handling – rather lift several small anchors than one big one
Ideally suited as riding weights for our various regatta marks and spar buoys to keep them floating upright in the water. The D-ring of the web tag can be attached to the integrated shackle with a carabiner or soft shackle.
The mushroom anchor can also replace conventional anchors on small boats. For this purpose, at least 2 pieces should be used in a small distance, incl. Chain feed.